"Some People We Wish Would Emigrate to One of Our New Colonies"
Frederick Burr Opper
October 16, 1898
1. The Imbeciles Who Shoot Each Other by Mistake During the Hunting Season.
2. The Man Who Will "Return It, Old Fellow, in a Couple of Days, Without Fail!"
3. The Man Who Enjoys Seeing His Dog Attack Wheelman.
4. The Idiots Who Frighten Children with Tales of Bogies and Teach Them To Be Afraid of the Dark.
5. The Individual Who Persists in Calling on the Young Lady We Admire.
6. The People Who Make Ignoble and Commercial Uses of the American Flag.
View a larger version of this image
Return to Opper page